Thursday, 21 June 2007

Some answers to your Wish and Want

A Bedouin came one day to the Prophet (s) and said to him,
"O Messenger of God! I have a few questions about the affairs of this life and the Hereafter."I wish to be the richest man in the world."
"Be contented, and you will be the richest man in the world."
"I want to be the best of man."
"Do good to others and you will be the best of men."
"I wish to be the most favored by God."
"Engage much in God's praise, and you will be favored by God."
"I wish to be obedient to God."
"If you observe God's commands you will be obedient."
"I would like God to bestow mercy on me."
"If you have mercy on yourself and on others, God will grant you mercy."
"I would like to be the most honorable man."
"If you do not complain to any fellow creature, you will be the most honorable of men."
"I would like to be the strongest of men."
"If you put your trust in God, you will be the strongest of men."
"I would like God to enlarge my provisions." "If you keep yourself pure, God will enlarge your provisions."
"What will save me from sins?"
"Tears, humility, and illness."
"What are the best deeds in the eyes of God?"
"Gentle manners, modesty, and patience in adversity."
Related by Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal

No comments:

hit counters
Best Buy Online Coupons